Username: Password:

Author Topic: cheap pandora bracelets for sale hbunprp 816  (Read 90 times)

0xh7ou2rf8

cheap pandora bracelets for sale hbunprp 816
« on: May 03, 2017, 05:40:06 AM »
Sources say Rod Thorn perceived spies existed on behalf of Russian billionaire and New Jersey Nets majority owner Mikhail Prokhorov (b.) in the team's offices. (Warga/News) BY Julian Garcia DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER Saturday, June 26, 2010, 11:17 PM Rod Thorn's decision to retire as president of the Nets was likely hastened by the presence of what he perceived to be Russian spies inside the team's offices, sources say. According to sources close to the team, Thorn had quickly grown tired of having to answer to associates of new Russian owner Mikhail Prokhorov,cheap pandora jewelry, who took control of the Nets in early May. After months of dealing with Prokhorov's underlings looking over his shoulder, Thorn decided to walk away. He will step down on July 15, one week after the free agent signing period begins. Before news of his impending retirement broke Friday night, Thorn told the Daily News that he had no issues with either Prokhorov or his field generals. "That's not right," Thorn said. "And I'm really serious, that's not right. The new ownership has been great to me. I think they're going to be the best owners in the league." One of the most respected executives in the NBA,cheap pandora rings for sale, Thorn is known to be territorial when it comes to decisions that affect the team. He seemed to have at least some of his authority undermined when Prokhorov decided to name Irina Pavlova - the daughter of a Russian diplomat and a former Google executive - as president of the Nets' parent company. Pavlova was introduced during a press conference for new coach Avery Johnson on June 15 and an earlier press release sent out by the team said, "She will work closely with the management structure of the Nets to create all conditions necessary for successful development of the team." Prokhorov has also made it clear that he will play an active role in recruiting pending free agents such as LeBron James,cheap pandora bracelets, who is rumored to be giving the Nets the first crack at romancing him when free agency begins on Thursday. Thorn's departure is a major blow to the Nets. After taking over in 2000, he quickly turned the longtime laughingstock franchise into a contender, as the Nets made the NBA Finals in 2002 and '03. Last season was the most difficult of Thorn's run, both personally and professionally. In addition to losing both of his parents,cheap pandora jewelry, Thorn had to endure a 12-70 season that included him firing coach Lawrence Frank. Also, a rocky relationship developed between him and then-GM/interim coach Kiki Vandeweghe. Now,cheap pandora bracelets for sale, the Nets will have to rebuild without the 69-year-old Thorn, and he insists that the new ownership group has nothing to do with that. "I think this franchise has a lot of upside,cheap pandora earrings, so even at that end of the day if I'm not here, it has nothing to do with that at all. I promise you that," Thorn said. "These guys are going to be terrific." Send a Letter to the Editor Join the Conversation: facebook Tweet

cheap pandora rings The New Wave of Cognac  Food &

cheap pandora rings for sale March  2017  Sail Pan

www.realcheappandora.com