Username: Password:

Author Topic: cheap pandora rings Another day in Antigua. Iconi  (Read 591 times)

2bgta81b07

cheap pandora rings Another day in Antigua. Iconi
« on: April 20, 2017, 02:08:07 PM »
Well, here I am and it’s yet another day in Antigua. ? Brenda’s settled in at home in CT and my friend Craig arrives in a short while for a week of sailing. ?I expect to be underway and bound for the BVIs by Sunday evening. ?We hope to stop in St Martin and perhaps St Barths along the way,cheap pandora bracelets for sale, but it looks like that a coming north swell will make the St Barths anchorage unpleasant. ?Alas,cheap pandora jewelry for sale, an extra day enjoying French food in St Martin. ?I expect we will find a way to adjust.

A friend of mine sent me a note a few days ago asking “what great boats arrived in Antigua today?”. ? That’s a good question as it does seem that,cheap pandora earrings, as the classic yacht regatta gets closer,cheap pandora rings, more and more iconic yachts are making their way here every day.

Just for fun,cheap pandora earrings for sale, and it was fun, I walked around Nelson’s Dockyard today and took some shots of a few new-comers.

Of course,cheap pandora rings for sale, it’s debatable if there is a more iconic yacht than Bolero, the Olin Stephens designed 72′ yacht launched in 1949. ?She was first to finish in the Bermuda race three times and set a speed record for that race that stood or 17 years. ?Her current owners have lavished attention on her and she’s a sight to behold.?This article from Yachting is worth reading about the history of this very special

cheap pandora jewelry for sale You searched for lo

cheap pandora jewelry for sale Trollbeads Carnelia

cheap pandora rings Trollbeads Fall 2013 Birth Mon

cheap pandora rings Elfbeads Elfmas Stardust Dunes